Bed/Bath: 2bd / 1ba
Parking: Street parking only
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Available: Early April
Sunny Top Floor Flat in Bustling Cow Hollow @ Fillmore & Union.
- Top floor 2 bedroom 1 bath flat
- City views from spacious raised living room - with A/C
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
- Eat-in kitchen
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- East/West exposure offering morning & afternoon light streaming into unit
- Hallway skylight offers even more soft lighting to a bright & airy space
- Video entry system
- Street parking only
- Walk Score 98: A walker's paradise; with Union Street & Chestnut Street corridors to choose from, there are plenty of restaurant, shopping, & entertainment options just outside your door
- Bike Score 63: Bike-able area; steep hills, excellent bike lanes
- Transit Score 85: Excellent transit; with multiple MUNI bus lines just steps aways such as the 41-Union, the 45-Stockton, & the 22-Fillmore
The Cow Hollow neighborhood is serene and private by urban standards, yet conveniently located near the boutiques, parks, and restaurants on the Union and Chestnut Street Corridors. For recreation, there's The Presidio, Crissy Field and the Marina Green. The beloved Cow Hollow Playground is tucked in a near-secret setting off Baker Street. MUNI lines and tech shuttles make transportation a cinch. Access to the Golden Gate Bridge is nearly instant!
The cows came home a long time ago, but the farmland where they once grazed still bears their name. Contemporary Cow Hollow retains some of its original pastoral character, but you can’t call it rural or rustic. It is one of the most handsome and desirable residential neighborhoods in San Francisco, nestled between The Presidio, the Marina district, Pacific Heights and Russian Hill.
Once known as Spring Valley, this historic area attracted settlers who came to San Francisco in the wake of the Gold Rush. They set up farms and dairies, using the fresh water from streams and a lagoon. But in 1891, the city banished the cows from what by then was called Cow Hollow—purportedly because the bountiful Bovinae ...
More About Cow Hollow